Friday, January 18, 2013

Currently I am

Currently I am
listening: To "You were mine" by Dixie Chicks. Usually my Pandora is set on a Country music station.
eating: Well we are having snack day today and I brought in chips n dip (duh) and Kim brought in donuts from this really good donut shop down the street called Tony's Donuts. Love cake donuts!!
drinking: Sweet tea...although I don't think it has much sugar in it. Grrr
wearing: A striped shirt (tan and teal) from Old Navy, jeggings and flats.
feeling: Content with life and I feel like I've accomplished a lot before lunch. That's never a bad feeling.
weather: A bit chilly but the sun is shining!!
wanting: A soda, a manicure and to know what house I'll be living in! ha
thinking: Pretty much thinking about what I was going to type for my "wants" other than that I guess how I'm going to the Moolah for the first time tonight to see Zero Dark Thirty. And also, how my exboyfriend still texts me. GO AWAY.

enjoying: Being single (for the most part, ha) and independent

Macie wants to say hi to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment