Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekends...!

Last night as I'm lying in bed watching a Kardashian marathon, I couldn't help but think about how nice it was to relax!! I just love the weekends......and (don't judge) sometimes mindless TV! In keeping with my resolution, I am trying to enjoy my life more and be present. So, Iast night, I was just thinking about how much my life will likely change in the next few years.... I'd say I'll have babies running around before I know it and I'll be praying for some alone time with a Kardashian session! It was nice to just soak up some relaxation over the weekend.

I tried a new spinach dip recipe out over the weekend, too! I used fresh spinach, instead of frozen, and sauteed that before mixing it in with the cheeses. It was so delish! I really think the fresh spinach made the taste more noticeable! I loveeee cooking! I also made chicken wings last night....but I tried doing it in the oven since it was so cold out. BAD IDEA, boys. The kitchen/dining room was so smokey!! Had to open up the windows and doors and air that stuff out. So ridic.

Since I suck at remembering to take pics for this blog, I'll leave you with an oldie but goodie. This is Jase and I at Christmas this year at his mom's. Love that boy.

PS- Bachelor tonight....and sloppy joes at my house! (turkey burger of course...don't get me started on ground beef.... blehhhh)

Happy Monday peeps!
-Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute picture! Frame it! Can't wait for Bachelor. I wanna be on that show. -Amy

    ReplyDelete