Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Do Something....!

Good afternoon, all! It's Danielle blogging here. I like Amy's approach of just explaining as you go, so I may follow her lead today!

Today, while driving to work, I heard a song on the radio that made me want to.....do something. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I got this feeling like "Am I living my fullest life" or maybe it was "Are there things I could let go of to create a happier me?" Stress, anxiety..... those things gotta go! Life is so short and I want to use 2013 to better focus on enjoying the moment! Be present-- that's my motto for this year. I have such an amazing life and have to remember to always be grateful, let the small stuff be small stuff, and focus on the things and people that I'm passionate about! And, when it's necessary, turn that radio up and let go a little bit!

Whewwww... That was a little heavy for a first blog post, huh? On to something a little lighter: the weather. haha But, seriously?! Can we get a little sunshine in the Midwest? These pictures are from last year, but looking at them still makes me happy! Hope you enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. Love the pics reminds me of my country music makes me wanna take a back road .
    Mere

    ReplyDelete