Thursday, January 17, 2013

Idol Wives..

So a new season of idol has started meh. I am not sure how I feel about it. Poor Keith Urban is stuck in the middle of the drama. It seems like they were focusing a lot of attention on the arguing between Mariah and Nicki..annoying. Simon says.. stop fighting! Last thing I have to say about idol is Kelly Clarkson.....love her. Doesn't make sense but thought I would throw her name out there. Moving on. Sister wives.. Who watches? The show is about a polygamist Family. Cody Brown is pretty much a stud with four wives. He's actually not cute at all, his hair is redic. You would think with 4 wives he would be some big hottie, not so much sisters. So for some reason I really like the show. And for Christmas I got the book Becoming Sisterwives....redic I know. So come to find out wife number 2s mom is a sister wife to Cody's dad and before wife 2 married cody brown she was married to wife number 1s brother! Awkward! I feel like they don't think that is weird, but it definitely is not normal. Technically wife number 1 is having sex with her brother...just sayin.  My germs! It's all a big circle of life for them. Being married to 4 people ain't right, but they seem like Legit normal everyday people and I think that's why that show intrigues me? That is all.
-Meredith

1 comment: