Monday, January 14, 2013

You know you're old when.....

you come across things like ROFL, TBT, etc....and you have to look up on google the meaning.  (I really had to...)  Who comes up with all of these?  I also just had to google what those are called.  They are ACRONYMS for all of you who didn't know either.  I feel a lil bit smarter now.  Someday I will come up with an acronym that will be used worldwide..just you wait.  

What makes you feel old these days? (Besides not being able to lose weight as fast as you could in high school, ugh so annoying!!!) 

One more thing-I used  these font colors on AIM. RESPECT

-Ashleigh

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith used to talk to a guy friend in all acronyms. It would confuse the piss out of me. -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw a picture on an e-mail chain the other day of things that make you feel old. one was that eminem's daughter is now 16! gah. old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Respect the AIM colors. I feel old because I know exactly what "AIM" means. So booooyahhh all you youngins...they've probably never heard of AIM. And I also must admit I was an avid away message checker...ha! "OMG, can you believe he changed his profile and took me out of it!!"

    ReplyDelete