Tuesday, January 15, 2013

This house or that house?

Post from Amy:

Well, this will be my first time writing in a blog. I feel like I need a better introduction but I really don't give a rip right now. I'll just tell you things about myself as I post more blogs. WOOF (like that woof...I usually make random noises as if I had tourette's syndrome.) My coworker Kim usually calls me out on this. Oopsie poopsie.

So I've been house hunting the past couple weekends. The first weekend I found my favorite house, second weekend I hated all of them, and this weekend I am looking at my 2nd favorite house which is the bottom two pictures!










The top two pictures are from Bethalto. I like the house with the garage but the inside would need to be updated. Mainly the kitchen is the worst part...the rest I'd paint and throw some shit on the walls. You know my lovely graphic design pieces (that's what I do for a living - at a HealthCare company and then I freelance on the side for extra dough) will be all over my walls when I move out. On to the next house. It's in Alton and I looove the inside! The outside is obviously cute but there's no garage! For those of you that do not know me I keep my car clean (by clean I mean washing it tops two times a week (when it's warm out) otherwise I'm going through a car wash!) They are the same in price pretty much. What the hell do I do? (fart noise inserted here)

mmm turkey tom for lunch :)
Until next time,
Peace and Love
AD


PS. Peace and Love came from a gal that used to work with me. She would say it every time she left the building. Kim and I kinda picked up on it and now I just say it in the ending of an email at work, out loud or in this blog for instance. Okay...bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. The 2nd one is super cute... Build a carport.

    -Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTOWN for life! I pick the first
    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the second one. Is it in a good area?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, off Broadway/Milton road. EEE I'll let you know how it goes gals!

      Delete
  4. the first one you can totally make your "own" the second one is just move in ready. but the garage. lawd i love me some garage.... good luck!

    ReplyDelete